Recent favourites | 2017 Fall

Hey guys! In today's post I am gonna show you my most used products of the past 2 months. If you are curios what products worked for me, then keep on reading! ;)


Let's start with skincare. Apparently my skin has a very crazy time, because I often get acne lately. To prevent and cure them, I use this Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing Purifying Toner. It's a really great product; has no parabens in it. Although it contains parfume,so I wouldn't recommend for sensitive or dry skin. But it works well with my oily skin. It leaves the skin a bit tacky, so I prefer using it at the night time.
The next one is a huge love, a sheet mask. Lately I've been trying out sheet masks - with hits and misses- but this Balea Black sheet mask with activated charcoal really captured my heart. Hydratets my skin, helps get rid of acne (scars), and really affordable.
Last week was prom, and I really needed a budge proof eyeshadow,that stays on my lid no matter what. And I am so happy that I've found one. This is the Catrice Prét-á-Lumiére longlasting mono eyeshadow in the shade 020 Prét-á-Perlé - I belive it was a trend edition. It's a beautiful coppery shade,that makes my green eyes pop so much.For an extra metallic effect use this with a wet brush, or simply with your fingers.
All about that glow. Lately I have been obsessed with highlighters - face and body ones too. So I'm not surprised at all that how much I love this Catrice x Dawid Tomaszewski glow stick (C01 Fashion flash). It gives that nice goldish  wa-wa-woom glow to your body. Easy to apply and blend. If you want to get your hands on it,then hurry up beacause it is a limited edition item.
And I'm still in love with matte liquid lips - can't help :D. Lovely brought out 2 new shades from their K lips collection. I managed to get my hands one of them -shade  Candy shop. It's a beautiful pinkish nude.Absolutely love it!
And lastly but certainly not least these huge rosegold hoops. I literally wore it every single day in the past 3 weeks. A messy bun plus these earrings equals my fave combo.(They are from H&M)


And probably the biggest favourite of the month is How to get away with murder. The 4th season just hit the TV this September and it's still going strong. Can't express my love towards this show. ♡





Let me know in the comment section below, what was your faves recently!
Kisses, Ági

Share:

0 megjegyzés